Manitou’s extensive ranges of all-terrain material handling equipment delivers powerful yet precise lift and reach capabilities to your construction projects, boosting productivity and profitability.
Our telehandlers and loaders can be customised to your specific application requirements via an array of attachments, providing exceptional versatility and enabling a single machine to perform many functions traditionally achieved with multiple application-specific machines.
Discover how Manitou machines increase
productivity in construction:
- A single Manitou Telescopic can lift up to heights of 30m, dig, load/unload, clean, scoop, tow (up to 35 tons)
- 38 standard attachments for the construction and civil works industries
- 360° fully rotational telehandler attachment exclusively available from Manitou.
- 60 seconds required to change between attachments
- One Manitou machine can carry out the tasks of 4 other machines in a fraction of the time, requiring only one operator, and while using far less fuel
- Four-wheel, two-wheel and crab steering modes for tight manoeuvring
- Large tyres for minimal ground damage