Manitou’s extensive ranges of all-terrain material handling equipment delivers powerful yet precise lift and reach capabilities to your construction projects, boosting productivity and profitability.
Our telehandlers and loaders can be customised to your specific application requirements via an array of attachments, providing exceptional versatility and enabling a single machine to perform many functions traditionally achieved with multiple application-specific machines.
Discover how Manitou machines increase
productivity in construction:
- A single Manitou Telescopic can lift up to heights of 30m, dig, load/unload, clean, scoop, tow (up to 35 tons)
- 38 standard attachments for the construction and civil works industries
- 360° fully rotational telehandler attachment exclusively available from Manitou.
- 60 seconds required to change between attachments
- One Manitou machine can carry out the tasks of 4 other machines in a fraction of the time, requiring only one operator, and while using far less fuel
- Four-wheel, two-wheel and crab steering modes for tight manoeuvring
- Large tyres for minimal ground damage
Manitou is your partner for the toughest construction jobs.
With 19 models available, Manitou telehandlers (telescopic handlers) are versatile and will optimise any heavy-duty handling task. Maximum lifting capacities up to 35 tons and heights up to 30 meters! - Flameproof technology for underground soft rockmining conditions READ MORE
With over 30 models to choose from, Manitou electric and diesel/LPG forklifts are designed for maximum loads up to 7 tons in both indoor and extreme rough terrain applications. READ MORE
Our range of track loaders, skid steer loaders and articulated loaders are compact, robust and durable - lifting up to 1.7 tons to heights of 1.7 meters. A range of EDGE attachments are available. READ MORE
Skid steer loader and telehandler attachments from Manitou increase productivity and minimise costs, and can be custom-designed to meet your requirements. READ MORE
Service and support
Manitou’s support network is on stand-by 24 / 7, 365 days a year. We guarantee 95% parts availability and delivery within 48 hours! This ensures maximum uptime and productivity. No matter where in Africa your mining operation is situated, our service and support network is only a call away.