Manitou’s material handling equipment is designed to boost productivity in South Africa’s and Africa’s prominent industries, including: mining, construction, agriculture, warehousing, timber, forestry, defence and other specialised industries.
With lifting capacities from 0.5 to 35 tons and lift heights from -6.8 to 42 meters Manitou has the solution to all your material handling needs.
Get handling machinery perfectly suited to your needs and designed to boost productivity from Manitou, and benefit from nationwide service and support!
Perform many tasks with one machine – lowering the number of machines you need on site
Discover the benefits of using a Manitou machine
in your application:
- 4-wheel, 3-wheel and crab steer for maximum manoeuvrability in tough, uneven terrains and tight spaces
- Large tyres for minimal ground damage and traction in tough terrains
- Variety of attachments available to extend the versatility of your machine
- Flameproof technologies for soft rock mining
- Sales and support in southern Africa
- Extended warranties available
Understanding that personnel safety is paramount in the mining industry, Manitou has created a range of specialised mining equipment and attachments such as: flameproof mining equipment, telehandlers, access platforms, scaling machines, tyre handling telehandlers, strut and cylinder handlers, trackless mining machines, conveyor belt handlers and winches. READ MORE
Construction equipment from Manitou provides exceptional versatility and lets you perform multiple tasks with a single machine, without compromising safety! View our range of telehandlers, truck mounted forklifts, skid steer, track loaders, rough terrain forklifts and access platforms that help to speed up construction projects and boost profitability. READ MORE
Manitous tough, durable machines will speed up your outdoor production! Our heavy duty agricultural equipment ranges from rough terrain forklifts, articulated and skid steer loaders, to telehandlers and track loaders. READ MORE
Manitous extensive range of warehousing equipment guarantees easy manoeuvrability even in tight spaces with increased safety for various warehouse applications. Our range of electric pallet trucks, industrial tow tractors, order pickers, electric lift stackers, forklifts and access platforms. READ MORE
Timber and Forestry Equipment
Increase your productivity with timber equipment from Manitou. With our specialised equipment, handling and logging has never been this easy. Manitou offers a range of telehandlers and compact loaders that cut costs and improve timber production with its rough terrain capabilities. READ MORE
Defence and Military Equipment
Manitou's resilient, heavy duty material handling machines have been designed to tackle the toughest military terrains. Our range of telehandlers, truck mounted forklifts, skid steer loaders, articulated loaders and track loaders, will not buckle or slow you down in the defence field. READ MORE
Whether your application is in bottling plants, food and beverage or chemical-related, Manitou has complete ranges of telehandlers, forklifts, skid steer loaders, articulated loaders, access platforms and attachments that help to reduce your handling expenses and boost your productivity no matter which industry you're in. READ MORE
Latest news from Manitou
- Manitou launches new 2-in-1 Access Platform Manitou Southern Africa has recently launched the new Man-Go 12 access platform, offering clients in construction, mining and industry the benefits of both articulated and telescopic functions in a compact, easy-to-use design.... READ MORE
- Manitou celebrates the festive season with The Rock Five One Day Care orphanage The Rock Five One Day Care has been up and running for over 4 years. It currently cares for 25 children from the ages of 1 to 5 years old. ... READ MORE
- Grand Opening Of Manitou SA New Premises This opening ceremony was an important milestone for Manitou SA and we forward to growing the business even further in our new space.... READ MORE
Save money & save time with Manitou!
Our service and full maintenance contracts provide our customers fixed costs, maximum uptime and lifetime guarantees. This helps ensure that equipment continues to comply with safety regulations and that it is maintained and serviced to OEM standards.