Rotating Telehandler Privilege Range
All models have full continuous rotation, versatility with lifting heights from 20 to 30 metres. Tailored for a range of industries including construction, timber, and mining, the MRT-X Privilege range of rotating telehandlers (RTH)from Manitou exceeds expectations with its three-in-one functionality- telehandler, crane and access platform.
Manitou RTH MRT-X range benefits:
- Accessories for each of the three functionalities
- Optimum control including intuitive handling and operator safety & comfort
- Complete stability & total safety
- Aerial jib platform accessory with extra telescopic rotating arm, lifts heights to 41 m
Models in our MRT-X Privilege telehandler range:
All models have full continuous rotation. Each rotating telehandler is turret mounted on a double slew ring with internal gearing / slewing system equipped with a negative brake. Please see specifications for each machine listed below.
View Manitou's range of MRT-X telehandlers:
Telehandler MRT-X 2150
The MRT-X 2150 Privilege Telehandler utilises a 150 HP Mercedes-Benz engine to lift 5 000 kg over 20 metres! READ MORE
Telehandler MRT-X 2540
The MRT-X 2540 Privilege Telehandler utilises a 150 HP Mercedes-Benz engine to reach up to 25 metres and when lifting up to 4 000 kilograms. READ MORE
MRT-X Privilege – Triple performance
- Telehandler: Impressive lifting height and reach capabilities – its telescopic boom is suited for precise control and efficient unloading and distribution.
- Crane: Combining practicality and performance, the MRT-X Privilege is built to move and lift bulky and heavy loads safely on all terrain.
- Access platform: Reach working heights in excess of 40 m. A choice of platform, swing arm or 3D system offers increased flexibility in total safety.
These attachments and the range of telehandler attachments can be customised according to application if required.
Greater choice, more options
- Optimum control to manipulate your load with precision
- Involuntary movement eliminated.
- Storable jib maximum movement speeds
- cab ergonomics facilitate operator comfort and panoramic view
- deploy telescopically designed stabilisers simultaneously or individually
- Levelling system for rough or sloping terrain
- Auto-diagnosis programme prevents all movement if difficulty arises
- Chain tension balancer enhances machine reliability and safety.
Make the most of telehandler versatility and save!
Enquire now or call +27 10 040 7313 for tailored finance plans and pricing!