Manitou SA is a subsidiary of Manitou BF, located in France. Manitou had a presence in South Africa for well over 37 years before opening an office in Spartan, Johannesburg in 1997. Over the last decade, Manitou Southern Africa has established itself as a trusted supplier of handling and lifting machinery to the market, and has worked with its customer base to develop specialised pieces of equipment to meet the demands of a variety of applications. The company is the market leader in South Africa in rough terrain equipment.
- Headquarters in France
- Invented the rough terrain forklift and telescopic handler
- 600 dealerships worldwide
- Active in over 100 countries
- 14 dealerships in South Africa and neigh boring countries
Denny Mushroom Farms, Daybreak Chicken Farms, Carel Kriek Dairy Farm, Hellberg Farms and Abattoir, JCH SpÄth Boerdery, Doornbult Voerkraal, Touchstone Cattle Ranch, Kasselman Balers, Karan Beef, EAC, etc
Wilson Bayley Homes, GHC Bricks and Paving, Poort Beton, Murray & Roberts, Group 5, Giurichics Brothers, Gothic Construction, Grinaker LTA, Bombela Gautrain, Basil Read, Abbeydale Building, West End Clay Brick, etc
Kumba Resources, Sasol, JIC Mining, Amplats, Implats, Anglo Gold, BHP-Billiton, De Beers - Finsch Mine, DRA Operations, Harmony Gold Mine, Mittal Steel, Sishen Iron Ore Mine, Kumba Resources, Modikwa Platinum MIne, Shaft Sinkers, Xstrata Coal, Exxaro, Rio Tinto, Minopex, etc
York Timbers, Sappi Enstra, Platinum Saagmeule, Madiba Mills, Lazybend Sawmills, Busby Timbers, Highbury Timbers, Timber Logistics, Steinhoff Timbers and Mondi.
Find your ideal material handling equipment by industry.
- Material handling equipment from Manitou is available throughout South Africa, including: Gauteng, KwaZulu-Natal, Free State, North West Province, Mpumalanga, Northern Cape, Western Cape and Eastern Cape
- Manitou also has dealers in Africa, including: Namibia, Mozambique, Zambia, Botswana, Zimbabwe and Malawi.