Material Handling Equipment Solutions
Material handling equipment solutions from Manitou are guaranteed to maximise uptime, extend service life, while maintaining operating efficiency and user comfort.
With over 60 years of global experience, Manitou remains at the forefront of equipment design, offering telehandlers, forklifts, access platforms and skid steer loaders. Manitou will plan your handling solution for optimal effectiveness and efficiency.
Designed and manufactured to comply with European standards of safety, material handling equipment from Manitou can be customised for unique applications in the mining, construction, agriculture and warehousing industries. With a comprehensive, nationwide backup support team available 24/7, you are provided with expertise, knowledge and first class customer service.
Click the links below for product information
With over 19 models available, Manitou telehandlers (telescopic handlers) are versatile
and will optimise any heavy-duty handling task. Maximum lifting capacities up to 40 tons, and heights up to 30 metres! READ MORE
With over 40 models to choose from Manitou electric and diesel forklifts are designed for maximum loads up to 7 tons in both indoors and extreme rough terrain applications.
Gehl skid steer loaders, track loaders and articulated loaders are compact, robust and durable - lifting up to 1.7 tons to heights of 4.7 metres. Wide range of EDGE attachments available. READ MORE
Manitou cherry pickers, scissor lifts and vertical access platforms enable the lifting of 500 kg to a maximum of 28 metres. Up-and-over capability READ MORE
Manitou provides a complete range of pallet jacks, order pickers and industrial tow tractors that offer maximum versatility in a wide range of operating condition. READ MORE
Find your ideal material handling equipment by industry.
- Material handling equipment from Manitou is available throughout South Africa, including: Gauteng, KwaZulu-Natal, Free State, North West Province, Mpumalanga, Northern, Western Cape and Eastern Cape.
- Manitou also has dealers in Africa, including: Namibia, Mozambique, Zambia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Ethiopia, Malawi and Kenya.
Latest news from Manitou
- Manitrax Tow Tractor The ManiTrax Tow Tractor, the latest innovation in trackless mining equipment, is a
brand new mining utility vehicle READ MORE
- Manitou to launch world's largest telescopic handler at this year's Electra Mining Africa As the world leader on rough-terrain machinery and in material handling equipment, ...READ MORE
- A first for women: Manitou's first female SA dealer Caroline Wiborg, managing director of Maniload in Cape Town, has no problem ... READ MORE
Save money with Manitou material handling equipment
By improving reliability, operating efficiency and machine capability, Manitou helps to get jobs done faster, without hassles, and with fewer resources. This translates into substantial savings through reduced unplanned downtime, repair costs and labour hours.