Material Handling Equipment Solutions
Material handling equipment solutions from Manitou are guaranteed to maximise uptime and extend service life, while maintaining operating efficiency and user comfort.
With over 60 years of global experience, Manitou remains at the forefront of equipment design, offering telehandlers, forklifts, access platforms and skid steer loaders. Manitou will plan your handling solution for optimal effectiveness and efficiency.
Designed and manufactured to comply with European standards of safety, material handling equipment from Manitou can be customised for unique applications in the mining, construction, agriculture and warehousing industries. With a comprehensive, nationwide backup support team available 24/7, you are provided with expertise, knowledge and first class customer service.
With 19 models available, Manitou telehandlers (telescopic handlers) are versatile and will optimise any heavy-duty handling task. Maximum lifting capacities up to 35 tons and heights up to 30 meters! READ MORE
With over 30 models to choose from, Manitou electric and diesel/LPG forklifts are designed for maximum loads up to 7 tons in both indoor and extreme rough terrain applications. READ MORE
Our range of track loaders, skid steer loaders and articulated loaders are compact, robust and durable - lifting up to 1.7 tons to heights of 1.7 meters. A range of EDGE attachments are available. READ MORE
Skid steer loader and telehandler attachments from Manitou increase productivity and minimise costs, and can be custom-designed to meet your requirements. READ MORE
Warehousing equipment from Manitou includes comprehensive ranges of electric forklifts, pallet stackers, order pickers and pallet trucks guaranteeing easy manoeuvrability with increased safety. READ MORE
Scissor lifts from Manitou lift personnel loads of up to 680 kilograms to overhead work areas of over 14 m in under 40 seconds! READ MORE
Latest news from Manitou
- Manitou brings movement to #ProjectWaterDrop Manitou Southern Africa recently assisted in transporting loose water bottles containing millions of litres of water to drought-stricken areas in the North-West province, South Africa. Popular South African radio station, Jacaranda FM, recently launched #ProjectWaterDrop, in which the station urged communities, schools, organisations and corporates to donate water, time, resources, trucks or lifting equipment to the cause. ... READ MORE
- Manitou supplies 17 machines to West End Clay Bricks Manitou recently supplied 17 machines to long-standing client West End Clay Bricks in Westonaria. The range, including rough terrain forklifts and rough terrain telehandlers, is fully supported with a dedicated Manitou technician who will remain on site for the duration of the 5-year rental contract to ensure maximum uptime for West End Clay Bricks.... READ MORE
- Manitou SA Impresses At Nampo Agricultural Show Manitou Southern Africa participated in and impressed delegates with demonstrations of its machine capabilities at the NAMPO Harvest Day in Bothaville, Free State.... READ MORE
Find your ideal material handling equipment by industry.
- Material handling equipment from Manitou is available throughout South Africa, including: Gauteng, KwaZulu-Natal, Free State, North West Province, Mpumalanga, Northern Cape, Western Cape and Eastern Cape
- Manitou also has dealers in Africa, including: Namibia, Mozambique, Zambia, Botswana, Zimbabwe and Malawi.
Save money with Manitou material handling equipment
By improving reliability, operating efficiency and machine capability, Manitou helps to get jobs done faster, without hassles, and with fewer resources. This translates into substantial savings through reduced unplanned downtime, repair costs and labour hours.